We offer purpose, growth, and opportunity. You should apply.
Join Our Team
At Prepared Health, our work is dedicated to our families and yours. We’ve made it our mission to make it possible to age and deliver care in the home and to do so, we’re building a team of talented, smart people who are passionate about creating technology that changes lives. If that’s you, email us at email@example.com.
You can read more about our story here in an open letter from our founders or connect with us here, here or here. We truly believe in investing in our people and helping them build their careers. See below for a few of the positions that we are actively looking to fill. If you don’t see a spot for you on the list, email us and let us know what you are looking for and why you want to join us. You never know, we might be looking for someone just like you.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. Help us disrupt healthcare as we know it. Founded by two health industry veterans, PreparedHealth is looking to bring mobile ubiquity to health care as we’ve never seen before. Our mission is to unite the consumer, their care team and enterprise health. By bringing together all parties via a HIPAA-compliant mobile, social experience, we’ll help our friends and family rally to recovery and stay healthier longer.
You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. As an effective Inside Sales Representative, we're looking for an excellent communicator with superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts. You are our front line in helping the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
Telemarketing Skills and Qualifications
- Formal Training not Required
- Marketing and Sales Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Telephone Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Track Leads
- High Energy
- Ability to Meet Goals
- Data Entry
- Product Knowledge