We offer purpose, growth, and opportunity. You should apply.
Join Our Team
At Prepared Health, our work is dedicated to our families and yours. We’ve made it our mission to make it possible to age and deliver care in the home and to do so, we’re building a team of talented, smart people who are passionate about creating technology that changes lives. If that’s you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read more about our story here in an open letter from our founders or connect with us here, here or here. We truly believe in investing in our people and helping them build their careers. See below for a few of the positions that we are actively looking to fill. If you don’t see a spot for you on the list, email us and let us know what you are looking for and why you want to join us. You never know, we might be looking for someone just like you.
Current Job Openings
Travel: Approximately 50%, US
About Prepared Health
Prepared Health is focused on helping people get well faster and stay well longer in the comfort of their home. We believe there’s a better way to coordinate care that happens outside of the hospital, a way that empowers the patient, connects personal caregivers and care providers, and enables payers to keep their members healthier, safer and happier at home. With the enTouch Network, everyone stays connected in real-time, receiving care updates as they happen, and improving the odds a patient's in-home care will be a success. From home-based providers to hospitals and health systems to health insurance plans, we’re transforming the industry by leveraging technology and data to optimize care and improve outcomes for patients.
The Prepared Health network safely links hospital case managers with home health aides, skilled nursing facilities, social workers and other post-acute providers, enabling all parties to share patient information and status reports electronically and all with the intuitive simplicity of familiar social platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
By facilitating a more accurate, real-time exchange of information, Prepared Health helps patients receive higher quality care as they transition from hospital to home.
Our team lives the cultural attributes of Smart, Hardworking, and Humble. Learn more about working at Prepared Health here: http://www.entouchnetwork.com/about-us/
This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer. This role will be responsible for continually identifying and securing new client accounts that increase revenue and profitability for the company. Additionally, the position will require maintaining senior executive level relationships that promote the continuation and expansion of the Prepared Health-Client partnership. If successful at this position it can lead to a VP of Sales managing an enterprise sales team.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, relationship building, organization, and time-management skills
- Ability to build and lead a cross-functional pursuit team
- Proven ability to adjust quickly in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented, efficient, organized, resourceful, and highly productive
- Proven ability to facilitate executive discussion and influence a recommended course of action
- Possess analytical problem-solving skills
- Adapts quickly and flexibly in a dynamic environment
- Establishes credibility and rapport with internal subject matter experts and customers
- Anticipates and manages conflict resolution
- 4-year college degree.
- 7 years of work experience in software industry sales
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and manage large complex healthcare enterprise accounts
- Excellent planning, time management, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel approximately 50% at times on short notice
- Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal skills
- Excellence in business writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Rigorous commitment to timely formal and informal communication. E.g. RFP responses, Formal Proposals, Meeting Agendas, Key meeting summaries, Sequence of Events documents, etc.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of different nature without loss of efficiency or quality
- Must have strong ability to influence decision-makers along with proven negotiation skills
- Ability to periodically work weekends and hours outside of normal business hours to accommodate specific client/account/project requirements.
- 6+ years direct enterprise sales experience selling to healthcare delivery organizations, or significant experience in leading healthcare enterprise and/or consulting engagements
- Demonstrated significant business development experience and results related to clinical, financial and operational tools